VLB 963 - 187 000 Euros (agency fees included)
Vallée de la Dordogne: Superb location for this holiday home, fully restored with around 70 m2 of living space on one floor, beautiful covered terrasses around, a car port and a non-attached stone shepherd’s hut, all set in around 3000 m2 of landscaped grounds just on the edge of one of the most beautiful riverside villages of France in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne… all basic amenities and the river accessible on foot !!!
Main features :
- 3030 m2 of adjoining grounds with fruit trees (walnut, chestnut, hazelnut, apple and pear)
- 70 m2 of living space comprising an entrance, living room with woodturning stove, dining room, fitted kitchen, laundry, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one with sauna), separate loo
- an adjoining car port
- outside covered terraces on the East and West sides
- a small stone shepherd’s hut at the entrance to the property
- electric heating and woodturning stove
- mains drainage
- landscaped garden with lawn, mature trees, shrubs and flower beds, pretty rock features on the east side of the house
- ADSL, WIFI
- DPE (energy rating) « D », GES (gaz emissions) « A »
The House (70 m2 of living space):
- a west-facing entrance leading to the hall off which is a toilet with washbasin and tiled floor (3,26 m2)
- a south & west facing living room with woodburning stove and tiled floor, leading to the dining room (15,12 m2)
- a small dining room with exposed beams, tiled floor and door to kitchen and outside covered terrace (6,46 m2)
- a recently fitted kitchen with tiled floor and doors to the hall and outside covered terrace and summer kitchen (9,46 m2)
- a double bedroom (10,42 m2) with en-suite shower room and sauna (7,17 m2), wood floors
- a double bedroom (8,61 m2) with ensuite shower room (3 m2), wood floors
- a laundry/utility room with tiled floor (3,68 m2)
Outside the house, on the east and west sides of the house is a large covered terrace with lovely views over the gardens around, all with access to the dining room and kitchen areas.
The house is in very good condition with all modern comforts, well maintained with light rooms and a pretty landscaped garden, basic shops and the river just a short walk away and only 15 minutes to both Sarlat and St Cyprien … and close to all the famous tourist sights of the Périgord.
A super environment for a ready-to-move-in holiday home with lots of potential for summer lets !
Taxes Foncières : 752 Euros per year
Legal fees: 13 900 Euros (approx.)
N.B. The price of this house includes agency commission at 6.8% (inclusive of VAT at 20%) which is paid by the buyer on signature of the final deed of sale.
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne