VLB 1226 - 199 000 Euros (agency fees included)
Dordogne Perigord Noir : Beautifully-maintained stone Perigordine-style house in excellent condition with around 90 m2 of living space (main house and separate studio), above-ground pool and garden shed, all set in around 1100 m2 of pretty west-facing enclosed grounds on a single track county lane just outside of the market town of Siorac-en-Perigord with station and golf course in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
A cosy and light house with separate ground floor studio, well maintained in a small hamlet.
Main features :
- 90 m2 of living space, 63 m2 in main house, 27m2 in self-contained studio
- main house with living room (25 m2), kitchen (8 m2), shower room with wc (4.5 m2) on raised ground floor; 2 bedrooms (15.68 m2, 10.14 m2) and wc on first floor
- large basement on the ground floor comprising a self-contained studio with living/sleeping area, open-plan kitchenette and bathroom
with wc (27 m2), and a boiler room and storeroom (16 m2).
- an above-ground, round swimming pool (4.5 meter diameter)
- outside parking area for 2/3 cars
- wooden garden shed and barbecue
- 1100 m2 of pretty landscaped grounds with gravel driveway and wooden gates
- east-facing shaded terrace, west-facing grass terrace
- oil-fired central heating (boiler needs revising)
- fosse septic drainage
- ADSL broadband, WIFI, satellite dish
- DPE (Energy Performance Rating) « E »
Outside, around the
house is an easily maintained landscaped garden of around 1000 m2
mix of grass, flowerbeds, flowering shrubs and climbing plants, a
pretty grassed terrace with mature trees for shade; behind the house a
covered terrace and barbecu; in front of the house, a flat parking area
and an above-ground pool for summer bathing. The whole property is
enclosed and only a short distance to both an 18-hole and a 9-hole golf
property in a sunny location ; ideal as a small primary home or a
holiday home with excellent rental potential in a popular tourist area
close to all the famous sites of the Périgord Noir.
N.B. The furniture and fittings at this property can be bought separately for around 2000 Euros.
Taxes Foncières : 645 Euros per year
Legal fees: 14 600 Euros (approx.)
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne