Property for sale in France - French Houses for Sale.
Bilingual Agency at Homes In France
Property for sale in the Dordogne
Property and Houses for sale in Sarlat, Belves, Le Buisson, Montignac, Salignac, Gourdon, Souillac, France.
Property for sale in the North Dordogne & Limousin
Houses and Property for sale in Brantome, Nontron, Hautefort, Bellac, Limoges, France.
Businesses for sale in France
Hotels, Gites, B&B, holiday rental cottages, campings, leisure park homes, working farms, France.
Property for sale in the Loire & Poitou- Charentes
Houses and Property for sale in Angers, Saumur, Laval, Mayenne, Maine & Loire, France.
Property for sale in Midi-Pyrénées
Property and Houses for sale in the Lot, Gers (Gascony), Haute Garonne (Toulouse), Tarn, Aveyron, Tarn et Garonne, France.
New Build homes for sale in France
French Holiday rentals
Property and Houses in France -Index Page
VLB 243 - 125 000 Euros (AFI)
Large village house with around 149 m2 of living space, courtyard (40m2), covertible attic, pretty garden and parking for 2 cars in a quiet street just 5 minutes from shops, restaurants and baker, north of Sarlat in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne. Possibility of making two apartments, each with its own private entrance, and/or suitable for running a business.
Main features :
- 149 m2 of living space
- possibility of makng 2 apartments/2 separate entrances
- possibility of making 4/5 bedrooms
- convertible attic (around 80m2)
- large courtyard (40m2)
- large cellar (24m2)
- vaulted wine cellar (originally a rain water reserve)
- small outbuildings (17m2)
- small garden with flowers and shrubs
- parking for 2 cars
- electric heating, fireplaces, mains drainage
Ground floor: (previously commercial premises)
- large room with bar, large fireplace and tiled floor (32m2), entrance from the street
- large room with fireplace, tiled floor, fireplace (24m2), entrance from the courtyard
- toilet with wash basin (3m2)
- large cellar with earth floor (24m2)
- vaulted wine cellar, previously a rain water reserve (8m2)
1st floor (current owner's living space:
- une grande cuisine with door to outside stone staircase to garden (23m2)
- a large living room with fireplace (35m2), wood floor
- a landing with wood staircase down to lower level (9m2), wood floor
- 2 bedrooms (11m2, 12m2)
- bathroom with wc (4m2)
- mains water, electricity, telephone
- mains drainage
- electric heating, fireplace
- in walking distance of all shops, weekly market
- East/West facing
- quiet location but not isolated
- ADLS broadband
Taxe foncière : 280 Euros
Legal fees : 9800 Euros
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne