Property for sale in France - French Houses for Sale.
Bilingual Agency at Homes In France
Property for sale in the Dordogne
Property and Houses for sale in Sarlat, Belves, Le Buisson, Montignac, Salignac, Gourdon, Souillac, France.
Property for sale in the North Dordogne & Limousin
Houses and Property for sale in Brantome, Nontron, Hautefort, Bellac, Limoges, France.
Businesses for sale in France
Hotels, Gites, B&B, holiday rental cottages, campings, leisure park homes, working farms, France.
Property for sale in the Loire & Poitou- Charentes
Houses and Property for sale in Angers, Saumur, Laval, Mayenne, Maine & Loire, France.
Property for sale in Midi-Pyrénées
Property and Houses for sale in the Lot, Gers (Gascony), Haute Garonne (Toulouse), Tarn, Aveyron, Tarn et Garonne, France.
New Build homes for sale in France
French Holiday rentals
Property and Houses in France -Index Page
VLB 246 - 198 000 Euros (AFI)
Large village house with around 210 m2 of usable space, terrace (18m2), pretty enclosed garden with garage and parking for 2 cars in the heart of a bastide town with all amenities the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne. Possibility of making two apartments, each with its own private entrance, and/or suitable for running a business. A rare location.
Main features :
- 104 m2 of living space: living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, shower room, wc
- 105 m2 of commercial space: 4 rooms (20m2, 22m2, 40m2, 21m2)
- possibility of making 2 apartments with 2 separate entrances
- possibility of making 4/5 bedrooms
- convertible attic (around 100m2)
- large terrace (18m2)
- large cellar (15m2)
- boiler room (6m2)
- garden shed (7m2)
- small garden with flowers, shrubs and lawn of around 400 m2
- garage (18m2), parking for 2 cars
- gas-fired central heating, fireplaces, mains drainage
Upper ground floor (garden level):
- an entrance with tiled floor (8m2) leading to,
- a large dining room with parquet floor (22m2)
- a living room with fireplace and parquet floor (20m2)
- a kitchen with fireplace and parquet floor (12m2)
- 2 large bedrooms (22m2, 19m2), one with fireplace, and one with en-suite shower room (3m2)
Lower ground floor (previously commercial premises):
- large room with old chimney and tiled floor (22m2), entrance from the street
- large room with counter, tiled floor, fireplace (40m2), entrance from the street
- a bedroom with tiled floor (21m2)
- large cellar with earth floor (20m2)
- a storeroom under the terrace (10m2)
- mains water, electricity, drainage, telephone
- gas central heating, fireplaces
- garage (18m2) and parking for two cars
- shops, restaurant, baker in walking distance
- ADSL broadband
- DPE "D" (174), GES "E" (47)
Taxe foncière : 1302 Euros per annum
Taxe d'habitation: 571 Euros per annum
Legal fees : 14 155 Euros
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne