VLB 1318 - 232 000 Euros (agency fees included)
VALLEY OF THE DORDOGNE: Pretty and well-maintained Perigordine-style property comprising a main house of around 80 m2 of living space with 2 bedrooms, a second building on two floors of around 80 m2 of usable space, a pool (8m x 4m), a large garden with woodland all set in around 7345 m2 of grounds on the edge of a medieval village just 3 km from the well-known market town of Saint Cyprien in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
A cosy and light house in a quiet location with all modern comforts in good condition near to all amenities, the Dordogne river and all the tourist sites of the Périgord Noir.
Main features :
- 80 m2 of living space in the main house, 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- 70 m2 in the second building, currently one bedroom and 1 bathroom
- 7345 m2 of landscaped grounds, partly flat, partly sloped
- pool (8m x 4m), roman steps, new slab terrace surround
- single glazed windows
- gas-fired central heating
- septic tank drainage with grease filter
- ADSL broadband, WIFI
- Energy Performance Rating (DPE/GES) in process
The Main House (95 m2 approximately)
- an entrance hall (7 m2) with tiled floor, access from West-facing terrace
- a fitted kitchen (10 m2) with tiled floor, 1 east window, door from south courtyard
- a living room with open fireplace (16 m2), tiled floor, west and north-facing French windows to the terrace
- a dining room (14m2), tiled floor, 1 east window, west-facing French windows to terrace
- a bathroom (5 m2), with bath/shower over, washbasin, wc, bidet, tiled floor, east window
- 1 double bedroom (16 m2) on mezzanine over the living room, south window
- 1 double bedroom (10 m2), north window
- a large landing with built-in cupboards (7 m2)
The Annex building (70 m2 approx.):
Ground floor approximaely 40 m2 :
- a large room with tiled floor and large sliding glass doors with roller blind shutters (25 m2)
- a workshop/storage area with concrete floor (15 m2)
First floor, access from an outside wooden staircase (approx. 30 m2 of usable space):
- a large room with tiled floor and sink unit (18 m2)
- a large bathroom with shower, wc and washbasin, tiled floor (12 m2)
This Annex building can easily be converted into a gite by putting an inside staircase in the large room downstairs, making the ground floor into a kitchen and living area with bedroom and bathroom above.
A very pretty property in a quiet sunny position, not overlooked but not isolated, just on the edge of a medieval village only 3 km from the market town of Saint Cyprien with all amenities and a famous Sunday market. Must be visited to be appreciated !!!
Owners property tax : 1000 Euros
Purchase costs & taxes: 17 800 Euros (approx.)
N.B. The price of this house includes agency commission at 6% (inclusive of VAT at 20%) which is paid by the buyer on signature of the final deed of sale.
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne