Property for sale in France - French Houses for Sale.
Bilingual Agency at Homes In France
Property for sale in the Dordogne
Property and Houses for sale in Sarlat, Belves, Le Buisson, Montignac, Salignac, Gourdon, Souillac, France.
Property for sale in the North Dordogne & Limousin
Houses and Property for sale in Brantome, Nontron, Hautefort, Bellac, Limoges, France.
Businesses for sale in France
Hotels, Gites, B&B, holiday rental cottages, campings, leisure park homes, working farms, France.
Property for sale in the Loire & Poitou- Charentes
Houses and Property for sale in Angers, Saumur, Laval, Mayenne, Maine & Loire, France.
Property for sale in Midi-Pyrénées
Property and Houses for sale in the Lot, Gers (Gascony), Haute Garonne (Toulouse), Tarn, Aveyron, Tarn et Garonne, France.
Land and New-Build homes for sale in France
French Holiday rentals
Property and Houses in France -Index Page
VLB 1199 - 105 000 Euros (agency fees included)
In the Bastide country : A spacious stone village house with around 150 m2 of living space above cellars (100 m2), convertible attic (55 m2) and adjoining garage (25 m2), south facing covered terrace (50m2), all on around 190 m2 of ground surface in walking distance of all amenities in the heart of a popular hilltop village in the Bastide country of the Dordogne.
A large house with original features in the heart of the village with lovely south-facing views over the rooftops and the countryside around.
Main features :
- 150 m2 of living space, 6 rooms
- large fitted kitchen with wood floor (23 m2)
- large living/dining room with French windows to the terrace and 2 windows south, wood floor
- large lounge with 2 set of French windows to the south-facing terrace, newly-laid wood floor
- 4 bedrooms with wood floors (24m2, 23m2, 16m2, 11m2), all with north facing windows
- 2 shower rooms (3m2 on the ground floor, 5m2 on the first floor)
- convertible attic with wood floor (around 55 m2)
- lower ground floor with cellars (around 100 m2), access from the front terrace
- electric and wood fire heating
- partial double glazing
- mains drainage
- recently rewired electricity
- new roof in 2002
- ADSL broadband, WIFI
A spacious property with some works to finish, in walking distance of all amenities, ideal as a primary or secondary residence.
Taxes Foncières : 299 Euros per year
Legal fees: 9600 Euros (approx.)
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne