VLB 955 - 297 000 Euros (agency fees included)
VALLEY OF THE DORDOGNE: Superb holiday home with beautiful views, entirely private and set in an idyllic position, around 90 m2 of living space on two floors, a beautiful south-facing terrace leading to the pool area with recently installed pool (10m x 5m) with large stone slab terrace around, a non-attached L-shaped garage-workshop, all set in around 1 hectare of grounds with field and small wood at the end of a small lane between the small towns of Le Bugue and Le Buisson de Cadouin in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
Main features :
- just over 1 hectare of land (2 acres), partially enclosed, with garden, field and small wood with mushrooms
- 90 m2 of living space comprising an open-plan entrance, living/dining room with insert fireplace, a fully fitted kitchen and laundry on the ground floor; 2 bedrooms and large bathroom on the first floor
- a large non-attached L-shaped garage with worship and windows
- electric heating and insert woodburner
- fully insulated roof, floors and walls, double glazing throughout
- conform septic tank drainage
- a south-facing terrace leading to the pool area
- a chlorine-filtered Desjoyaux pool with paving stone surround, roman steps and alarm (10m x 5m)
- a landscaped garden with a veg plot, a pergola and lawns
- ADSL, WIFI
- DPE (energy rating) « D », GES (gaz emissions) « A »
The House (90 m2):
- an east-facing entrance into the large living area with wooden stairs to the first floor (8 m2)
- a large living-dining room with wood-burning insert fire, tiled floor, large sliding French windows to the south-facing terrace and pool area (38 m2)
- a fully fitted kitchen with north window, tiled floor and door to the back entrance and laundry room (6 m2)
- a laundry with tiled floor (5m2)
- a double bedroom with wood floor and skylight window (11 m2)
- a twin bedroom with wood floor and skylight window (10 m2)
- a spacious bathroom with large shower, wash basin, wc, south-facing window and tiled floor (9 m2)
The house is in very good condition with all modern comforts, well maintained with light rooms and a pretty landscaped garden, a quiet location but only a short drive to either Le Bugue and Le Buisson de Cadouin… and close to all the famous tourist sights of the Périgord.
Ready-to-move-into holiday home with huge rental potential.
Taxes Foncières : 860 Euros
Purchase costs & taxes: 20 800 Euros (approx.)
N.B. The price of this house includes agency commission at 6% (inclusive of VAT at 20%) which is paid by the buyer on signature of the final deed of sale.
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne