VLB 791 - 299 000 Euros (agency fees included)
PAYS DES BASTIDES: A pretty stone "fermette" for sale dating from around 1850 comprising a main house of around 140 m2, a large cellar (62 m2) and summer kitchen below (25 m2) and a large partially coverted attic above (55 m2); an attached stone garage (20 m2) and non attached barn (45 m2) and bread oven around a lovely enclosed courtyard ; all set in around 2466 m2 of grounds in a pretty hamlet not far from Belvès in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
Main features :
- a spacious stone house with around 140 m2 on two floors
- a covered terrace in front of the house on the south side (18 m2)
- a partially converted attic of around 55 m2
- a summer kitchen below the house of around 25 m2
- a large cellar housing oil-fired central heating boiler and laundry (62 m2)
- an attached stone garage which could make 2 floors (20 m2)
- a graveled courtyard with wrought iron gates
- a non attached barn with around 45 m2 on 2 floors
- a bread oven attached to the stone barn
- small outbuildings (chicken shed)
- oil-fired central heating (oil tank 1500 litters)
- septic tank drainage
- near to both Belvès and Siorac en Périgord with all basic amenities
- South facing, sunny position
- ADSL broadband, WIFI
- single glazing, roof insulation
- DPE (energy rating) "D" (167), GES (Gas emissions) "E" (41)
- a large south facing terrace with stone slab floor (18 m2)
- an entrance hall with parquet floor and stairs to the mezzanine bedroom (12,54 m2)
- a large living room with fireplace and oak parquet floor (23,89 m2)
- a spacious kitchen with inglenook fireplace and oak parquet floor (28,51m2)
- a spacious bedroom with carpet and sliding doors to the balcony (19,12 m2)
- a second bedroom with tiled floor and east window on the courtyard (18,46 m2)
- a tiled shower room with shower, wash basin and wc (4,36 m2)
- a second tiled shower room with shower and wc (2,48 m2)
On the First floor:
- a mezzanine space with bed, office and games area, wood floor and exposed beams and Vélux skylight windows (28,49 m2)
- a partially converted attic with wood floor and exposed stone walls, insulated roof and access from the covered front terrace (55 m2)
On the lower ground floor:
- a north-facing summer kitchen with painted concrete floor and 2 west facing windows, exposed stone walls, double sink unit (25,52 m2)
- a very large high-ceilinged cellar with full concrete floor housing the oil-fired central heating boiler, a laundry area and the oil tank (1500 litters).
Outside to the front of the house is a graveled courtyard with a selection of flowering shrubs, flower beds and climbing plants.
Opposite the house and adjoining garage is the two-floored barn with mangers and the attached bread oven.
Behind the house on the north side is a romantic natural garden with mature trees (albesia, linden blossom, tulip tree), shrubs, some fruit trees (cherry, plums), a fishpond, a vegetable plot, a herb garden, a chicken house, and beyond is a small established vineyard for making wine.
This property is in good condition and has lots of character and charm as well as modern comforts… and is located in a quiet protected area far away from any noise with lovely views.
A very pretty property which is currently a primary residence near to amenities, two golf courses (9 and 18 hole), the aerodrome in Belvès and near to all the famous tourist sites. The property is 2 hours from the international airports of Toulouse, Bordeaux and Limoges and only 45 minutes to Bergerac airport along the Bastide route.
Taxes Foncières : 575 Euros
Purchase costs & taxes: 23 714 Euros (approx.)
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne