Property for sale in France - French Houses for Sale.
Bilingual Agency at Homes In France
Property for sale in the Dordogne
Property and Houses for sale in Sarlat, Belves, Le Buisson, Montignac, Salignac, Gourdon, Souillac, France.
Property for sale in the North Dordogne & Limousin
Houses and Property for sale in Brantome, Nontron, Hautefort, Bellac, Limoges, France.
Businesses for sale in France
Hotels, Gites, B&B, holiday rental cottages, campings, leisure park homes, working farms, France.
Property for sale in the Loire & Poitou- Charentes
Houses and Property for sale in Angers, Saumur, Laval, Mayenne, Maine & Loire, France.
Property for sale in Midi-Pyrénées
Property and Houses for sale in the Lot, Gers (Gascony), Haute Garonne (Toulouse), Tarn, Aveyron, Tarn et Garonne, France.
Land and New-Build homes for sale in France
French Holiday rentals
Property and Houses in France -Index Page
VLB 1311 - 298 000 Euros (agency fees included)
VALLEY OF THE DORDOGNE : Charming stone property comprising a restored main house of around 150 m2 (3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms), a pigeonnier tower to restore with adjoining building to convert inside, an insulated garage, a superb enclosed pool area, all situated on around 1.5 hectares of land with a stream and located on the edge of a small riverside hamlet just outside the market town of Le Buisson with station and shops.
Main features :
- 150m2 of living space, 3 bedrooms (6x4m), (3.5x4m) (6x4m) resp. and 3 bathrooms, one downstairs, 2 bedrooms have laminated floors the other is tiles. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with lovely walk-in shower
- Large living room, 9x5m with reading nook, exposed beams, tiled floor, fire place and under floor heating
- All windows are double glazed
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with, 6x7m (also with under floor heating) with doors opening up to a lovely covered terrace
- Very nice pigeonnier (to be finished), insulated garage for one car, and a partly finished studio/gite area
- Heating in most bedrooms is electric
- Fosse septique drainage (Conform)
- 1.5ha of private land
- Beautiful private pool, shed for gardening tools
- A lovely brook/stream runs through the property
- Charming setting in a very quiet hamlet, but still close to shops and restaurants
- ADSL, WIFI
- DPE « C », GES « B »
A very lovely ensemble of buildings set in one of the most popular areas of the Dordogne, quiet and private yet not far from shops and restaurants.
Owners property tax : 1381 Euros
Purchase costs & taxes: 21 400 Euros (approx.)
N.B. The price of this house includes agency commission at 6 % (inclusive of VAT at 20%) which is paid by the buyer on signature of the final deed of sale.
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne