VLB 1273 - 307 000 Euros (agency fees included)
IN THE BASTIDE COUNTRY: An attractive 2 bedroom house with 130m2 of living space and garage set on 3733 m2 of land set in the countryside between the medieval villages of Issigeac in the Dordogne and Villeréal in the Lot and Garonne.
A very pretty property which has been well renovated with character and charm situated in the south of the Dordogne, near to many interesting villages with shops and restaurants.
Main features :
- 130m2 of existing living space, to be expanded soon to 180m2 by adding another bedroom with ensuite bathroom, plus a laundry room on the ground floor
- Two entrance halls (8m2 and 25m2) with travertine floor
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with (partly) underfloor heating, tiled. Large fireplace with wood burner
- Two bedrooms on the first floor (12m2 and 9m2), one with carpet flooring, the other with laminate flooring
- Reversible heating units in the hallway and on the first floor
- Septic tank, only 6 years old, grease-filter installed 1 year ago
- Fruit trees and a well are on the property
- Large garage (40m2)
- ADSL broadband, WIFI
The property has been well renovated and is undergoing more renovations which will be completed in the next few months: a third bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a laundry area will be created downstairs, maximizing the living space to 180m2.
The property has an open plan living/dining/kitchen area with wood burner and exposed beams and stone walls. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
A lovely property with loads of character set in the Dordogne countryside within minutes from the charming villages of Issigeac and Villéreal for all shopping and entertainment.
Owners property tax : 375 Euros
Purchase costs & taxes: 21 900 Euros (approx.)
N.B. The price of this house includes agency commission at 6% (inclusive of VAT at 20%) which is paid by the buyer on signature of the final deed of sale.
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne