Property for sale in France - French Houses for Sale.
Bilingual Agency at Homes In France
Property for sale in the Dordogne
Property and Houses for sale in Sarlat, Belves, Le Buisson, Montignac, Salignac, Gourdon, Souillac, France.
Property for sale in the North Dordogne & Limousin
Houses and Property for sale in Brantome, Nontron, Hautefort, Bellac, Limoges, France.
Businesses for sale in France
Hotels, Gites, B&B, holiday rental cottages, campings, leisure park homes, working farms, France.
Property for sale in the Loire & Poitou- Charentes
Houses and Property for sale in Angers, Saumur, Laval, Mayenne, Maine & Loire, France.
Property for sale in Midi-Pyrénées
Property and Houses for sale in the Lot, Gers (Gascony), Haute Garonne (Toulouse), Tarn, Aveyron, Tarn et Garonne, France.
Land and New-Build homes for sale in France
French Holiday rentals
Property and Houses in France -Index Page
VLB 946 - 230 000 Euros (AFI)
A modern house dating from 1997 with around 129 m2 of living space, a large basement of around 50 m2 with garage, a veranda (15m2) on the south east side of the house, a pretty pool area, a veg plot and greenhouse, all set in mature enclosed grounds of around 4000 m2 (just under an acre) with two separate entrances, just outside the pretty market town of Gourdon in the Lot.
- 4000 m2 of landscaped and enclosed grounds with two separate entrances (East and North)
-129 m2 of living space comprising an entrance, a large living/dining room with wood burning stove and tiled floor, a fully fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms, large bathroom and separate wc on the ground floor
- a spacious basement with garage for two cars, a laundry room, a shower room with wc and a wine cellar, inside access from the upper ground floor
- electric central heating and woodburner
- fully insulated roof, floors and walls, double glazing throughout
- septic tank drainage
- a south-east facing veranda leading to the pool area
- a chlorine-filtered pool with paving stone surround and roman steps (10m x 5m)
- a landscaped garden with a veg garden, a greenhouse and a poli-tunnel
- ADSL, WIFI
- DPE (energy rating) « E », GES (gaz emissions) « A »
The House (129 m2):
Ground floor (110 m2 approximately):
- a north-facing entrance hall with tiled floor, opening into the living/dining room (2 m2)
- a large living/dining room with tiled floor, wood burning stove, French windows leading to the veranda, a door to the west-facing garden and a small north window (52 m2)
- off the living area is a newly fitted modern kitchen with tiled floor and south-east facing window (11 m2)
- three bedrooms with tiled floor (11m2, 11m2, 11m2)
- a large family bathroom with both full-sized bath and separate shower, washbasin and wc, tiled floor, north-facing window ( 6m2)
- a separate loo with washbasin and north-facing window (2,5 m2)
- a south-east facing veranda leading from the living area to the pool area (16 m2)
- an inside staircase leading down to the basement
Lower ground floor basement (50 m2 approximately)*:
- a north-facing entrance into the double garage (25 m2)
- a laundry room with hot water tank, tiled floor and north facing window (6,5 m2)
- a shower room with shower, wash basin and wc (4 m2)
- a storeroom/wine cellar (10 m2)
*This floor could easily make a separate apartment or gite if required
Outside, to the south-east is the pool area and to the west side a small greenhouse and adjoining poli-tunnel. Also on the west side of the garden is a raised-bed vegetable garden.
Around the house are the grounds, a mix of grass and flowering shrubs and mature trees with mature hedges on the boundary. The grounds are completely enclosed with two sets of gates, one on the east side leading to the pool area, and one on the north side leading to the garage.
A spacious and light house in good condition and well-maintained, in a peaceful location with lovely views around 2 km from the market town of Gourdon with all amenities, restaurants, hospital, doctors, supermarkets and do-it-yourself and garden shops… and in easy reach of all the popular tourist spots of the Lot and the Périgord Noir. Ready-to-move-in !
Annual taxes: 1650 Euros
Légal fees: 17 000 Euros (approx.)