VLB 786 - 410 000 Euros (agency fees included)
VALLEY OF THE 5 CHATEAUX: A beautiful and spacious stone house for sale, entirely refurbished with around 250 m2 of living space with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, a large double garage and lower ground floor apartment, superb south-facing terrace with splendid views, all situated in a magnificent landscaped garden and only 10 minutes south of Sarlat in the Golden Triangle of the Dordogne.
This property would be ideal as a large family home, or suitable for a B&B or gite activity.
Main features :
- oil-fired central heating on the 2 ground floors
- new electric radiators on the 1st floor
- conform septic tank (2000 litres with grease filter)
- conform electricity
- near to three villages with all basic amenities
- South facing, sunny position
- ADSL broadband, WIFI
- double glazing and full insulation
- garage for 2 cars
- 2 garden sheds
- rain water reserves
On the Ground floor (92 m2):
- a large south-facing terrace with stone floor and spectacular views (20m2)
- an entrance hall with tiled floor and wooden staircase to the first floor (13,30m2)
- a large south-facing living room with tiled floor and monumental fireplace (35,61m2)
- a newly fitted kitchen with tiled floor (16,61m2)
- a bedroom with tiled floor and east facing door to the gardens (12,96 m2)
- a large bathroom with bath, shower over, wash basin, wc, tiled floor (7,15m2)
- a shower room with shower (1,72 m2)
- a separate loo (1,79 m2)
- a corridor with large floor-to-ceiling fitted cupboards
On the First floor (75 m2):
- a central landing leading to:
- a south-facing double bedroom with en-suite shower room & wc(15m2)
- a south-facing double bedroom with en-suite shower room & wc (20 m2)
- a north-facing double bedroom en-suite shower room & wc (18 m2)
- a south-facing single bedroom (9 m2)
- a shower room with shower, wash basin and wc (3,50 m2)
On the lower ground floor (83 m2):
-a self-contained apartment comprising a large living/dining room with sofa bed (22 m2), a separate west-facing double bedroom (11,69 m2), a south-facing fitted kitchenette (6,09 m2), a walk-in shower room with wc (3,07 m2)
- a private terrace area in front of the apartment for guests
- a large dressing room (9,73 m2)
- a double garage with laundry area (28,56 m2)
This property has a really lovely landscaped garden with lawn, mature trees, flowering shrubs and flower beds, well maintained with lots of love and care, a number of romantic seating areas, as well as a designated parking area for around 5 cars. A newly surfaced driveway leads up from the road to the house.
Behind the house is an enclosed area ready for installing an above-ground pool.
A very pretty property in perfect condition situated in the heart of the highly sought-after Périgord Noir, and decorated to marry the history of the region with all modern comforts making this property an attractive all-year-round home or business.
This property is currently a primary residence, immediately habitable with no works to do and in easy reach of all the local tourist sites, the river and all amenities.
Taxes Foncières : 1900 Euros
Purchase costs & taxes: 28 532 Euros (approx.)
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne