Property for sale in France - French Houses for Sale.
Bilingual Agency at Homes In France
Property for sale in the Dordogne
Property and Houses for sale in Sarlat, Belves, Le Buisson, Montignac, Salignac, Gourdon, Souillac, France.
Property for sale in the North Dordogne & Limousin
Houses and Property for sale in Brantome, Nontron, Hautefort, Bellac, Limoges, France.
Businesses for sale in France
Hotels, Gites, B&B, holiday rental cottages, campings, leisure park homes, working farms, France.
Property for sale in the Loire & Poitou- Charentes
Houses and Property for sale in Angers, Saumur, Laval, Mayenne, Maine & Loire, France.
Property for sale in Midi-Pyrénées
Property and Houses for sale in the Lot, Gers (Gascony), Haute Garonne (Toulouse), Tarn, Aveyron, Tarn et Garonne, France.
Land and New-Build homes for sale in France
French Holiday rentals
Property and Houses in France -Index Page
VLB 1320 - 425 000 Euros (agency fees included)
BASTIDE COUNTRY - PRIVATE LOCATION - SPACIOUS HOME WITH SOURCE
Very charming and large 18th century farmhouse with a lot of original features and character set in a very quiet location with 6943 m2 of grounds only 20 minutes from Bergerac and the airport.
The property comes with its own spring which provides drinking water and water for the garden.
This property has a superb open plan living/dining room with a kitchen area, a fantastic ‘salon’ with fire place and a lovely private garden. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This property is located in a very pretty area, just minutes from the village of Beamont du Périgord, with several shops and restaurants.
Main features :
- Entrance hall (9m2), tiled floor
-195m2 of living space, 4 bedrooms (25m2, 16m2, 20m2, 20m2), 3 bathrooms (1 on the main floor, off the living room)
- Open plan dining/kitchen/sitting area with wood burner, stone walls and exposed beams (white), 2 original stone sinks and floors, separate laundry room
- ‘Salon' with open fireplace, exposed stone wall and beams, wooden stairs to the first floor
- First floor: 4 bedrooms and 2 family bathrooms: all original wooden floors, exposed beams
- Lovely garden with terraces, many rose bushes and a pond
- Very private location with nice views
- Heating: central (oil) plus wood burner and fireplace
- Original windows
- Septic tank drainage
- Outbuildings: shed and open-fronted barn
- DPE « E », GES « F »
A lot of character and amazing original features for this large and charming property set in peaceful surroundings, in the countryside just 10min from the very charming village of Issigeac, with its popular Sunday market.
Taxe foncière : 900 Euros
Legal fees : 31 400 Euros
Property in the Dordogne - Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne