VLB 642 - 368 000 Euros (AFI)
Dordogne Périgord Noir: Magnificent one-floored villa built in 2008 with around 128 m2 of living space comprising a central entrance hall with cloakroom, a large open plan living, dining and fully equipped kitchen, 2 large bedrooms with en-suite dressing and shower rooms, an office, a laundry/utility room, an adjoining garage, wine cellar and wood store. Outside a large partly covered south-facing terrace, all set in around 3741m2 of fully enclosed and landscaped grounds with lovely views over the mediéval village.
A very light and environment-friendly property with all modern comforts and exceptional features on the edge of the popular village of Belvès.
Main features :
- Residential house of approximately 128 m2 of living space on one floor
- a north-facing entrance hall (3.77 m2)
- large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with French windows to south-facing terrace (60m2)
- the living room is equipped with an "Turbo Fonte' insert woodburner
- the kitchen is fitted with "Hardi Inside" kitchen units, granite worktops and skirtings, two ovens (electrique and steam), electric and gas hob, dishwasher and fridge
- a north-facing office leading off the living room (11.82 m2)
- 1 south-facing bedroom with en-suite shower room, wc and dressing room (22.45 m2)
- 1 north-facing bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing room (17.66 m2)
- separate toilet with washbasin (2m2) off the entrance hall
- a utility/larder/laundry area off the kitchen and leading to garage (6.83 m2)
- a garage adjoining the house with door to utility room (22m2), tiled floor
- a large south-facing terrace (45m2), partly covered for around 25.35 m2, large stone slab floor
- dual central heating : underfloor electric heating and reversible hot air pump heating, both thermastatically controlled
- mains drainage
- double glazing throughout, aluminium frame windows and French sliding doors
- wide internal doors throughout permitting handicap access
- centralised vaccum cleaning system
- automatic air ventilation system
- newly installed additional roof insulation (30 cm thick rockwool)
- newly painted walls throughout in 2014
- 3741 m2 of landscaped grounds, entirely enclosed with fencing and closed with electronically controlled gates, with integrated camera security system
- gravelled driveway with large parking area on the north side of the house
- ADSL, WIFI
- walking distance to all amenities, public pool, schools, tennis courts, shops, health centre
- 40 minutes from Bergerac airport, 60 minutes from Brive airport
- South / North exposure, views over the medieval city
- This house is currently a primary residence
- DPE (Energy Performance Rating) in process
A very beautiful house, spacious and light, brick built in 2008 by "Maison 24", a traditional style house with around 128 m2 of habitable living space all on one floor just outside a very pretty hilltop mediéval town on the edge of the Bastide country in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
The town has a number of shops, a Post office and weekly market, a health centre with a number of doctors, a dentist, a hospital, schools and a college, a public pool and tennis courts as well as a number of cafés and restaurants and superb bread shop baking its own bread.
This small town is also only 5 minutes drive to the river Dordogne and 2 golf courses (18-hole and 9-hole) and a large Carrefour supermarket... and close to all the tourist sites of the region where around 2.5 million visitors come each year. There is also a train station which connects with trains between Sarlat and Bergerac and to and from Perigueux with connections to the TGV in Libourne.
This is an exceptional property, designed and built with quality materials and set in a calm and non isolated environment... and finished inside and outside with a lot of care and charm... only a visit can do this property justice.
Taxes foncières : 618 Euros.
Legal fees: 26 000 Euros.
Houses for sale in France.